Social Security Disability Claims
Massachusetts Social Security Lawyer
The Social Security disability benefits process can be complicated and confusing. At the Massachusetts Law Office of Steven A. Ciulla, I focus on serving the needs of individuals with impairments, disabilities, and handicaps. I offer compassionate and effective representation for Social Security disability claimants.
Extensive Legal And Healthcare Experience
Before becoming an attorney, I received a Master of Science degree and became a licensed physical therapist. I worked with patients who had various musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary and neurological impairments, as well as mental health impairments.
I combine my healthcare background with legal training and advocacy skills to help you get the Social Security benefits you deserve. I take all Social Security cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that you won’t pay me anything unless we win your case.
When you have a Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claim, I will effectively review your medical documentation and help you understand your rights. Call 781-944-2260 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Social Security Process
Free Consultation – When you come in for a free initial consultation, I will thoroughly assess your case and explain relevant Social Security law and procedure.
I will provide assistance in the following areas where indicated:
- Update and obtain your medical records
- Complete Social Security documents
- Attend hearings and perform direct and cross examination
- Draft a memorandum for the judge that outlines your case and explains why you are entitled to benefits
- Thoroughly explain Social Security decisions regarding your case, including award letters
- Keep you updated on the status of your case and new developments
- Advocate on your behalf throughout your initial claim or appeal
There is no fee unless you win.